пятница, 17 октября 2008 г.

adaptec aspi32 for xp




I posted not too long ago about something that happened on "Bones," a guilty television pleasure of mine. Iapos;m not generally into the forensics shows, but that one somehow crept past my defenses, in large part because I like most of the cast. So I work with someone whoapos;s a big booster of "NCIS," which seems like almost the same show to me, but the few times Iapos;ve caught snippets of it, I found it much less endearing because the cast members did nothing for me at all. I guess itapos;s a nice change to see Mark Harmon playing a tough guy instead of the smiley-faced, genial sweethearts he used to crank out regularly (although whether he actually pulls off the tough guy bit is a different discussion...), but mostly in my mind, the "Bones" cast clobbers the "NCIS" cast across the board. Still, because my co-worker is so in love with the show, I sampled a couple of episodes in a row yesterday as TBS or USA or one of the other cable networks was rerunning a mini-marathon of them...

And wow, is the camera work always so hyperactive and ADD? They seemed to shoot every scene with at least three or four cameras, and every second and a half or so, theyapos;d switch vantage point, throwing in the occasional quick zoom-in or zoom-out for good measure (and for no discernible reason). It was like they knew they were presenting a very standard, run of the mill police procedural/forensics thing, but thought they could maybe fool audiences into thinking it was super-exciting by bouncing around points of view like basketballs. It didnapos;t make me literally nauseous the way The Blair Witch shaky-cam did, but it was damn distracting -- had I not known ahead of time that it was a serious show, Iapos;d have almost thought that it was a spoof of something. It was really that overdone. And the stories were nothing special, either. Anyway, I do try to be open-minded, and Iapos;m glad I checked it out again...but I think Iapos;ll stick with "Bones."
adaptec aspi32 for xp, adaptec aspi32.exe, adaptec aua 3121, adaptec ava 1502.



Комментариев нет: