понедельник, 20 октября 2008 г.

array using javascript




Ok I know this is going to sound pathetic, but sometimes I wish i could magically make my favorite guy characters in book could hop out and I could be with them. I totally believe that bumper sticker Boy in books are better. As you all know the guy i have been crushing on CB, well he took this girl with him to fightland and from the attitude that kristy mentioned it, it seemed like he might like her. I am happy for him, I really am he is a great guy, for the most part. However, I am alittle sad because I did like him. I just really want to meet someone who would love me for who I am. Thats all I want in life is to be happy. I want to be in love and I have never experienced that before and I really want to. I mean that feeling is the most cherished of all feelings and one day i hope to experience that one day. More tomarrow...really tired. Night

best ftp client free, array using javascript, array unshift, array ubound javascript, array ubound.



Комментариев нет: