воскресенье, 19 октября 2008 г.

aragorn feet




Okay my day started out great. Then slowly went to hell in a hand basket.� We were slammed all day today and I mean slammed.� I could not even take a pee break okay.� My patience wore a little thin and I did snap at my crew a little today so I am sorry.� On the way home today was no better ever one had road rage.� I had a guy behind me flipping me off because I was not doing 40 mph on 8 mile 2 blocks from my house.� 1st of all it is currently a construction zone dumb ass and it is illegal to speed in a construction zone.� 2nd of all I am 2 blocks from my house I am not going to do 40 mph then slam on my fucking breaks to turn a corner I like my car I donapos;t want to fuck it up.� So go home and take a fucking chill pill damn it.� Wow I feel better now getting that off of my mind.� Any who tonight is army wifes only 1 more episode for the season after tonight.� Well guys I am going to go work on a blanket so talk to you later.

first airplane invention, aragorn feet, aragorn fan fiction, aragorn eowyn music video, aragorn eowyn fanfiction.



Комментариев нет: