суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

communication style gender difference




First of all..I want to thanks to all my friends who had wish me on my birthdayreally..itapos;s really sweet and made me the happy girl in this planet..thanks to riori_addict,litany chan,xumiie chan and kos_mos26..Love you guys*hugs all*

actually..I dont really celebrate my birthday on 15th October..that day is really really busy day and I cant sleep to finish my proposal..goshhMy final year project is really make me crazy..and next week Iapos;ll present my proposal and lucky me..my supervisor will be not around and the panel is not the specialize in Asphalt Industry..But, still..Iapos;m nervous..

enough about my miserable life...

yesterday..Rnk IS ON AIRand I canapos;t get watch them online..internet sucksIapos;m hope that Iapos;m in my home so that I can watch them..

and now..Iapos;m crazy with photobook..after buying Arashi is Alive..Iapos;m looking for other Arashi photobooks and My Ohno Otakara photobook is on the way from Singapore..Cant wait to see chibi Ohno
communication style gender difference, communication style gender, communication style exercise, communication style between man woman.



Комментариев нет: